If you’ve been following my blog for a while you will know that my husband has a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), a painful, long-term skin condition that causes abscesses and scarring on the skin, which he controls through a strict diet.
However, he has also spent time trying various skincare products to help soothe and support his skin when he has flare ups so we were excited to have been invited to a new skincare event: SkinLife.
The SkinLife event, hosted by HelloSkin the UK’s leading online store for people living with chronic skin conditions, will be a day of inspiring talks and workshops by industry leading skin and wellness experts. It will also host a marketplace for you to sample and purchase products to relieve the symptoms associated with psoriasis, eczema, acne and dry skin.
When and Where
Sat, February 24th, 2018 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Dutch Hall, 7 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA
- Inspiring talks and workshops by industry-leading skin and wellness experts
- Sessions held by Philips and Sorion, whose experts will guide you to make informed choices about your skincare routines.
- Cookery demonstrations on from top nutritionists on anti-inflammatory diets
- Advice by some of the UK’s best coaches to help participants learn to manage stress and flare-ups
- Consultations with a team of advisors for people who need some guidance on the emollient products that are suitable for their skin.
HelloSkin’s aim for the event is to provide attendees with a toolbox full of tips, tricks and guides to help regain control of your symptoms and reconnect with your body confidence.
There are two types of tickets for the SkinLife event, the Marketplace Ticket and the VIP Ticket.
A marketplace ticket includes:
- A personal goodie bag with product samples
- Access to the marketplace where you can sample products and purchase your favourite sensitive-skin friendly products at a discounted rate.
- Vouchers to spend on the day (the cost of the early bird ticket is entirely offset by vouchers that you can spend on the day!)
A VIP ticket includes:
- Goodie bag with premium samples
- A complimentary skin consultation with HelloSkin advisors to help you get started with a new, improved skincare routine.
- Access to the marketplace
- Additional vouchers to redeem on the day
- Exclusive access to talks and workshops
- Personalised discounts to spend at a later stage
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments
See you there!