I love learning about recipes from my husband’s family traditions including this super simple and delicious Egg & Sweetcorn Salad which we enjoyed alongside a traditional English Easter roast dinner a few weeks ago.
I think of this recipe as a bit of a hybrid, incorporating the texture and flavours of egg mayonnaise and sweetcorn relish with a garlic kick!
This recipe is versatile and you can easily make it larger by multiplying the ingredients. You can also choose to decrease or increase the amount of garlic and mayonnaise in the recipe to taste. You can use fresh or thawed, frozen sweetcorn in the recipe.
- 3 Hard boiled eggs, diced
- 340g Sweetcorn
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate with fresh herbs, vegetables etc.
This makes a great side dish to any meal and it is so quick and easy to make but packs a big flavour punch. You could also use it as a vegetarian-friendly sandwich filler!
Latest posts by Micaela (see all)
- Review: Crabtree & Evelyn’s Gardeners Collection - May 24, 2017
- Europe’s top 5 walking destinations #SeeingSwitzerland #Giveaway - May 22, 2017
- My Favourite S/S17 Handbag Trends - May 20, 2017